Soup Fashion Recovery has offered second hand designer fashion and accessories for sale since 2005. Labels we regularly have available are… the A-Z of fashion, and everything in between.
My shop gives you access to a collection of modern fashion and vintage classics, direct from some of the most interesting private wardrobes around the country. All of my stock is recycled, hand-selected and available right now in-store. You’ll save on international shipping, take home something beautiful, and help save the planet — all at once.
With over 35 years experience across the fashion industry, I can help you hunt down the perfect piece for your important occasion. Wherever possible, I recommend visiting my Wellington shop to try on anything that’s caught your eye.
For those unable to make it in-store, I appreciate how difficult shopping online for clothing can be and understand the risk involved. To help out, I provide two sizes for all second hand designer clothing:
- The size on the label. This is the manufacturer’s stated size.
- A “fits like NZ” size. My mannequins try on every garment to work out the actual size.
Buying at Soup
- What payment options do you have? In-store, I accept cash and eftpos/credit card. Online purchase requires a credit card.
- Do you have layby? Yes, I offer “old-fashioned” layby—pay in installments and collect your item when the total is paid off.
- What if I want to return something? Please let me know within 24 hours if you’re unhappy with your purchase. The earlier I know about an issue, the faster we can find a solution.
- I’m from outside New Zealand, what currency are your prices displayed in? All prices are in New Zealand currency.